For four years consecutively, Real Madrid have been named the richest club with Barcelona and Manchester United in second and third place respectively.
According to Forbes magazine’s Mike Ozanian, Real Madrid is valued at $3.65 billion (£2.53 billion), with a 12 per cent increase from its value last year.
The full top 10 includes six teams from the Premier League, two from La Liga and one each from Serie A and the Bundesliga:
Team Value $
1. Real Madrid $3.65 billion
2. Barcelona $3.56 billion
3. Manchester $United 3.32 billion
4. Bayern Munich $2.68 billion
5 Arsenal $2.02 billion
6. Manchester City $1.92 billion
7. Chelsea $1.66 billion
8. Liverpool $billion
9. Juventus $1.3 billion
10. Tottenham Hotspur $1.02 billion