The Federal University of Technology, Minna has asked five students of the institution to appear before the Examination Misconduct Committee of the school in connection with the students’ involvement in examination misconduct during the second semester 2016/2017 examination.
The five students are:
1. AJANAKU, Ismaila (2016/1/59596CL) – Department of Library and Information Technology
2. ALO, Isaac Ifeoluwa (2013/1/47511AH) – Department of Horticulture
3. MOSES, Daniel (2015/1/54602AC) — Department of Crop Production
4. ISAAC, Oluwabamise (2016/1/63043EA) — Department of Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
5. SALEH, Musa (2016/1/63135EM) — Department of Mechanical Engineering
The students are to appear before the committee on Wednesday, 4th April, 2018
Venue : Room 106, School of Physical Sciences Boardroom, Bosso Campus.
Mal. I.B Abdullahi
PAR (Examination Misconduct Committee)