According to a Port Harcourt-based Facebook user, Rhoda Emmanuel, who shared some shocking photos online, her son would have been burnt alive following the explosion of a Samsung phone.
Below is how she narrated the incident on social media;
This just happened now to my hubby phone. It was on d bed with my baby playing with it, I just carried him to attend to him when my hubby called my attention. I heard the fuzzy noise only to get to the room, it’s was his phone. It burnt the bedsheet too. Pls help me thank God for this great deliverance,” she wrote.
See more photos below;