Although maybe in the future, whatsapp will include this feature, but for now, Exclusives.com.ng has devised a way you can save someone’s whatsapp video in their status without asking them to send it to you.
How can I save my friend’s WhatsApp video or picture status without his or her permission?
1. Open your File Manager
2. Press “Option”
3. Check or Tick “View or Show hidden Files and Folders”
4. Go back to File Manager.
5. Locate where your WhatsApp folder is in your File Manager.
6. Open Media Folder.
7. The first folder you’ll see in the media folder is “.statuses”
8. That folder contain all the viewed statuses in your WhatsApp over 24 hours period. (After 24 hours, it delete itself automatically)
9. To save the viewed file for future use, copy or move the Video or Picture you want to save to another folder of your choice.
I hope it helps.
Drop your comment and share with your colleagues.