Millions Lost As LG, Bedmate Showroom Catched Fire Yesterday.[Photo] – Exclusives.com.ng
Home / Latest Update / Millions Lost As LG, Bedmate Showroom Catched Fire Yesterday.[Photo]

Millions Lost As LG, Bedmate Showroom Catched Fire Yesterday.[Photo]

image

Yesterday was a bad day for LG Nigeria and their neighbors, Bedmate furniture as the building caught fire. The showroom located at New Road, Cheveron Drive caught fire at about 3pm and didn’t stop till 10pm.

According to the LG staff, the fire escalated due to slow response of the Chevron Drive fire fighters team.

They said they called them as soon as the fire started, but they didn’t turn up on time…

image

About Adeola

Check Also

‘I Am A Christian, Muslim, Traditional’ – Ooni Of Ife

Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi says he partakes in all forms of religion. He …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *