* Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
* Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
* In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
* Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
* Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
* Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
* Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
* Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should visit – http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up
– Register with a valid email address
– Complete the Online Application Form
– Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
– Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.