It was great and impacting as Prestige Anchor International held her second edition of PALEC AWARDS AND SLC.
PALEC AWARDS is an award committed to recognizing and awarding students, individuals, firms, platforms who had served one way or the other to solving societal leadership problems faced by our vibrant and talented academic and social environment, empowering youths of today and building their skills and capacity.
This is imperative to serve as an encouragement for upcoming youths to arise and take charge of the community in a bid to cause a paradigm shift and social change. The conference is set to preach leadership and panel discussion to set student leaders in focus and build their capacity.
The Convener of the Event – Leader Adebayo Nathaniel Ademola who is the CEO/Chief Anchor of Prestige Anchor International expressed his great appreciation to all delegates from the 10 selected delegates from the Northern Institutions. While speaking during this opening speech he stated that Leadership is Not a Name but Action.
The Chairman of the Organizing Committee – Mr. Abiola Tijani Tajudeen sincerely thanked all present and specially appreciate the LOC Head of Organising – Miss Okolo Ifeyinwa for her unwavering commitment and great zeal towards the success of this great event. The Event was anchored by MC A1, Charles Osagie and The Convener himself.
PALEC AWARDS AND SLC 2.0 held massively at Management Science Hall, UniAbuja Main Campus bringing together over 400 young and vibrant leaders spread across various campuses in North Central Nigeria where 44 awards was given out and 12 Certificate Awards of Exemplary Student Leadership.
The event was highly graced by special guests of honors which includes:
- Hon. Comr. Gabriel Adoji – Kogi State Commissioner for Youths Dev. and Sports ably represented by Mr. Charles Osagie
- Mr. Tunde Eso – President, FIX Nigeria Group and Osun State Governorship Aspirant ’18
- Comrade Oladele John Nihi – Chairman, NYCN, Kogi State Chapter ably represented by Mr. Charles Osagie
- Dr. Sunday Agbonika – Executive Director of Collars and Paws Ltd., and Brand Executive for Dogalov
- Temitope Ajibewa – Results Coach at TemiAshabi Global Consults
- Comr. Ahmed Omeiza Lukman – Ex Chairman – Nigerian Community in Ukraine
- Dr Jacqueline Badaki – HOD, Federal University Lokoja
- Prof Uno E. Uno – HOD, Phyics Department and Cordinator E Exams FUTMinna
- Prof. Abdulmojeed Ijiaya – Sport Committee Chairman FUTMinna and National Exco ASUU
The event started with the Student Leadership Conference (SLC) where student leaders where charged and giving mantle to effective leadership anchored by our special guest speakers – Temitope Ajibewa who spoke on the subject –
The Ethos of Leadership and Women Representation. Panel Discussion was interactive and overwhelming as the panelist consists of Prof. AbdulMojeed, Dr. Badaki, Dr. Sunday, Comrade Lukman discussing on ‘Campus Leaders: Puppet or Advocate?’.
Mr Tunde Eso who is the President of Fix Nigeria and the Osun State Governorship Aspirant overwhelmed the participants by saying – “Youthss are Leaders of Today and Children are leaders of Tomorrow”.
The award ceremony started which was divided into three segment:
Certificate of Exemplary Student Leadership was given to 12 students in the various campus in the Selected North Central Campuses for outstanding student leadership while in office. The awardee are:
1. Dare Emmanuel
2. Njoku Calista
3. Abdullahi Suleiman
4. Echewe Ruth
5. Augusta Oseh
6. Fehintola Israel
7. Ameh Mary
8. Stephen Arobayo
9. Salihu Jiya
10. Barrister Muiz Abdullahi
11. Adeniran Benjamin Tolu
12. Ebere Paschalen Abodenyi
Special glass awards of Leadership Personality of The Year was awarded prior to their leadership vibes and exploits in the society in causing paradigm shift and social change.
LEADERSHIP AWARD CORNER
1. Hon. Comr. Gabriel Adoji – Senior Citizen of Prestige Anchor International (SCPA)
2. Tunde Eso – Leadership Personality of the Year
3. Comrade Oladele John Nihi – Youth Advocate and Peace Ambassador of the Year
4. Dr. Sunday Agbonika – Leadership Personality of the Year
5. Temitope Ajibewa – Women Empowerment Activist and Leadership Personality of the Year
6. Hon. Amb. Jonathan Daniel – Leadership Personality of the Year
7. Blossom Ozurumba – Leadership Personality and Brand Enthusiast of the Year
8. Comr. Ahmed Omeiza Lukman – Leadership Personality of the Year
9. Mofulusade Sonaike – Entrepreneurship Advocate and Women Empowerment Activist of the Year
SPECIAL FIRMS/PLATFORMS AWARD CORNER
1. System Specs (Remita) – Business Development and Best Payment Gateway Award
2. Sickle Cell Foundation (SCAF) – Best Youth Foundation of the Year
3. Project Pink Blue – Best Youth Advocate Platform of the Year
SPECIAL CONVENER AWARD
1. Abdulazeez Okoyekola – Student Leadership Icon
2. Onwosi Nnaemeka Timothy – Student Exemplary Leader Award
3. Charles Osagie – Anchor of PALEC AWARDS and SLC 2.0
INHOUSE CONVENER AWARD
1. Fasasi Olanrewaju – Best Prestige Anchor Executive of the Year
2. Okolo Ifeyinwa – Most Dedicated PALEC AWARDS LOC Member
Humanitarian of the Year
Prof. Abdulmojeed Ijaiya
Women Empowerment Activist of the Year
Dr. Jacqueline Badaki
Most Dedicated Leader of the Year
Dr. Abdulkadir Muktar
Most Inspiring and Exemplary Leader of the Year
Prof Uno E. Uno
STUDENTS, INDIVIDUAL AND PLATFORMS
Leadership and Capacity Building Student Platform of the Year
Best Empowerment Brand of the Year
Youth Employ Initiative
Best Youth Blog of the Year
Best Leadership Event of the Year
Most Industrious (Male or Female)
Alfa Abdulrazak Sheidu
Best Departmental President of the Year
Women Leader of the Year
Issa Maryam Yetunde
Most Inspiring Artist of the Year
Yunusa Saidu Adams
Best Class Rep of the Year
Fajoye Ayodeji Mathew
Most Intellectual Writer of the Year
Most Innovative Student of the Year
Simon Markus Yila
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (FUTMinna)
Amedu Achema Simeon
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (IBBUL)
Ahmed Sadiq Paiko
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (IBBUL)
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (NSUK)
Aliyu Tala Safiyanu
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (UNIABUJA)
Giwa Murtala Omotola
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (FUAM)
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (BAZE UNI)
Adekanbi Taye Martha
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (KSU)
Most Outstanding Campus Leader Award (FULOKOJA)
Okutepa Momoh Alhaji
Celebrated Alumni Icon
Comr. Mamood Muhammed
The Convener of the Event – Leader Adebayo Nathaniel Ademola unveiled PRESTIGE ANCHOR LEADERSHIP MENTORSHIP AND COACHING INSTITUTE (PAMCI) with the Motto – Learn, Grow & Flourish.
Prestige Anchor Leadership Mentorship and Coaching Institute (PAMCI) is an initiative founded in the year 2017 and unveiled on the 13th July 2017 at the Second Edition of Prestige Anchor Leadership, Empowerment and Capacity Building Awards (PALEC AWARDS) and Student Leadership Conference (SLC) 2.0.
PAMCI is an institute devoted and committed in grooming, mentoring and coaching young leaders and youth.
PAMCI is in partnership with Africaneur Integrated Services (AIS), a leadership mentorship and coaching platform based in Lagos, Nigeria. The Institute is a platform for building and equipping tomorrow’s leaders even more, the transformers of today as youths represent a large part of the productive society.
It became inevitable that what happens in their youthful stage directly affects the circular world.
Campus Leaders are registered, groomed, trained, nurtured, mentored and given the charge to master their society to cause paradigm shift and social change. It is worthy of note that all winners and nominee of PALEC AWARDS are given this great opportunity to pass through this institute and get certified.
The event also featured raffle draws and raffle awards, spark a brain speech from firms/platforms, free celebration meal, artists performances from amazing artists such as Sammax, Migrown & Safe Ace, Strictly Sowa, Chezzy, JoeSean, Xbliss, JAY SAX, Medrake, Crae & Rea, Dr Smith, Vickson and leadership mantle and charge among others.
It is imperative to note that the event is Free of Charge, No Award was bought and the Process is Genuine and Realistic.
PALEC AWARDS and Student Leadership Conference has finally come to stay.
Let’s support their mission and let’s transform Nigeria as they seek for support, sponsorship and donators in her next edition.
They can be reached on – 09091670393, 08148851427 and Email – email@example.com
SUPPORTED BY EXCLUSIVE MEDIA