President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of the Chief Executives for 13 Federal Government agencies.
The announcement was made on Monday by the Director of Press in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Bolaji Adebiyi, in a statement in Abuja.
According to him, the appointments are as follows:
- Joseph Ari, Director-General, Industrial Training Fund;
- Isa Ibrahim, Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency;
- Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Monitoring Board.
- Aboloma Anthony, Director-General, Standards Organisation of Nigeria;
- Mamman Amadu, Director-General, Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Sharon Ikeazor, Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate.
The president also appointed Akodundo Gloria as National Coordinator, New Partnership for Africa’s Development; Ahmed Bobboi, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Equalization Fund; and Umana Umana, Managing Director, Oil and Gas Free Zone Authority.
The new appointees also include, Sa’adiya Faruq, Federal Commissioner, National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons; and Usman Abubakar, Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation.
The rest are:
- Bello Gusau, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund;
- Yewande Sadiku, Executive Secretary, National Investment Promotion Commission.